You can use the explorer to search for a node and its underlying data,
and (when using exact matching) the data of its connected nodes.
At the moment the explorer offers the following functionalities:
- Search for a node by its id with exact matching.
- Search for a node by a naming pattern with fuzzy matching.
- The underlying data of a node.
- (when using exact matching) The nodes connected to the matched node, with
meta_node: The meta node (type of a node, e.g.
meta_rel: The meta relationship (type of a relationship, e.g.
- (when using exact matching) The network plot of the connected node.
Note that when there are too many connected nodes,
the network plot will only display a subset of nodes.
Displays only a subset from each meta node group.